If you are reading this webpage because you were injured or a family member was injured or killed in a trucking accident on Interstate 81 or anywhere in northern Virginia or the D.C. area, you no doubt realize that you should talk to a lawyer as soon as possible.
An Experienced Lawyer Can Help Ensure Prompt Access To Medical Care
Your first concern after a big-rig accident is, of course, the well-being of the injured or care for the family after a fatal accident. If you or your loved one is hospitalized after an 18-wheeler forced your car off the highway, you want to get the best medical care available. Our attorneys are prepared to advocate for the person who was hurt from the very first day we are on the job as legal counsel.
Investigation And Representation
In addition to monitoring matters concerning health care for the person who suffered injuries in a truck accident, our law firm adeptly handles other aspects of a serious truck-car wreck, including the following:
- Review and scrutiny of the police report
- Investigation into the facts and circumstances behind the accident
- Interviewing witnesses
- Photographing the scene of the accident
- Requesting and scrutinizing the truck driver's log and seeking appropriate experts' opinions on any issues in question, such as negligence in truck maintenance
- Discussion with doctors to determine prognosis for future treatment, therapy and disability accommodations
- Preparations to go to trial if necessary seeking the maximum compensation attainable
A Truck Accident Injury Attorney Can Advocate For Your Best Interests
Legal and financial issues involving insurance companies, health care providers and law enforcement are best handled by a lawyer who understands how to best protect the interests of the victim ― the injured person and family members who are affected.
Dedication And Knowledge
An experienced truck accident attorney at Gammon & Grange, P.C., is available to help with the often-complex communication channels and dealings that are involved in a tractor-trailer versus car crash. Our attorneys bring dedication as well as knowledge to bear on every legal matter, and we take pride in our strong advocacy for semitruck accident victims.
For information on how Gammon & Grange, P.C., can put more than 30 years of legal experience to work in your truck accident case, call us toll free at 703-761-5000 or contact us online. Discover how we earned our reputation for legal excellence and our track record of success. Se habla español.