After a death in the family, it is not uncommon for heirs or beneficiaries to disagree about how probate is handled or how trusts are administered. Assets of the deceased frequently become fodder for bitter family squabbles. Other disputes related to probate and trusts involve businesses. Business co-owners and creditors often wish to assert their rights during the probate administration process.
Contact an experienced, well-established northern Virginia law firm to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss trust disputes and will contests such as the following:
- Trustees' misuse of the assets of the person who died
- Indication of lack of capacity of the deceased when he or she signed the will or formalized the trust
Gammon & Grange, P.C., has extensive experience handling will contests and other varieties of probate and trust litigation. Our civil litigation lawyers are prepared to represent your interests, regardless of what your connection is to the will or trust:
- A trustee
- The personal representative
- A creditor
- An heir or beneficiary
- A business partner of the deceased
- A church or other nonprofit organization named in the will or with an interest in a trust
For information on how Gammon & Grange, P.C., can put more than 30 years of legal experience to work in your probate or trust litigation matter, call us at toll free 866-896-7682 or 703-873-7349 or contact us online. Learn how we earned our reputation for legal excellence and our track record of success. Se habla español.