- Nonprofit and Exempt Organizations
- Governance and Boardsmanship
- Corporations and Business Organizations
- Risk Management and Preventive Law
- Employment and Human Resources
Ashley L. Tuite joined Gammon & Grange, P.C. in February of 2013 as an associate after graduating from The Catholic University of America's Columbus School of Law and spending a year in Copenhagen, Denmark. Ms. Tuite returned to the Gammon & Grange, P.C. team after previously serving as paralegal for the firm's Intellectual Property and Nonprofit sections in 2007-2008.
As an attorney and owner, Ms. Tuite represents Gammon & Grange, P.C.'s exempt organization and small business clients in providing specialized counsel and comprehensive general counsel services regarding legal risk management, federal tax exemption, board governance matters, employment-related issues, constitutional matters, entrepreneurial ventures, and other corporate matters.
Ms. Tuite has also worked for the firm's litigation section in the past, which litigates in the areas of commercial law, business torts, constitutional law, employment law, and a wide range of matters affecting nonprofit and exempt organizations. She draws upon this experience regularly as she advises exempt organizations.
Third Church, Covenant Partner
Center for Christian Study, Charlottesville, Former Board Member
Richmond Christian Leadership Initiative, Former Board Member
My husband Tyler and I live in Richmond, Virginia and I travel regularly to the McLean, Virginia Gammon and Grange, P.C. office. We have three young children who keep us on our toes.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Virginia
- Virginia Supreme Court
Current Employment Position
- Associate, 2013
- Owner, 2019
- United States Department of Justice, United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, Law Clerk, 2010 to 2011
- United States Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons, Law Clerk, 2010
- United States Department of Justice, Office of the Pardon Attorney, Law Clerk, 2009
- Gammon & Grange, P.C., Paralegal, 2007 to 2008
- America World Adoption Association, 2006 to 2007