Operating a nonprofit is a great way to give back to the community and support a cause you care about. The goal is to do good – a philosophy that is pretty straightforward. Obtaining 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, on the other hand, is not so simple.Here is a brief...
- Action Required by Virginia Employers to Comply with New Virginia Employment Laws
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process
- Why do many nonprofits choose 501(c)3 status?
- 6 Months Free COBRA Insurance Coverage for Eligible Individuals – Retroactive 18 Months. New Rules for Employer Compliance
- What qualifies as intellectual property?