Operating a nonprofit is a great way to give back to the community and support a cause you care about. The goal is to do good – a philosophy that is pretty straightforward. Obtaining 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, on the other hand, is not so simple.Here is a brief...
- 6 Months Free COBRA Insurance Coverage for Eligible Individuals – Retroactive 18 Months. New Rules for Employer Compliance
- What qualifies as intellectual property?
- Employment Discrimination and How to Steer Clear
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #18: PPP Deadline Extended / New SBA Grant Program for Small Venue Operators / Maximum Loan Size for COVID-19 EIDLs Tripled
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #17: Deadline Approaching: Time Running Out to Apply for a PPP Loan