Operating a nonprofit is a great way to give back to the community and support a cause you care about. The goal is to do good – a philosophy that is pretty straightforward. Obtaining 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, on the other hand, is not so simple.Here is a brief...
Month: November 2019
- What is intellectual property and how can you protect it?
- How can you prove distracted driving?
- How to defend your intellectual property
- Action Required by Virginia Employers to Comply with New Virginia Employment Laws
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process