This CARES Alert #9 focuses on new Safe Harbor guidance for applicants of PPP loans under $2 Million. For these applicants, this guidance protects them from uncertainty about their “good faith certification” of the “necessity” for their PPP loan/grant....
Month: May 2020
How can I prove distracted driving caused my accident?
by Gammon & Grange, P.C. | May 1, 2020 | Personal Injury
Virginia commuters spend a lot of time on the road. They drive to and from work, pick up their kids from school, and make trips to the grocery store with easy navigation. You’re comfortable making your way around. You’re not expecting to get into an accident. If...
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions