New Easier to Use PPP Loan Forgiveness Application The new easier form is designed for certain individuals, small businesses and non-profits to apply for PPP loan forgiveness as long as the borrower meets one of the following three criteria: (1) the borrower...
Month: June 2020
CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #10: Fixes to the Payment Protection Program.
by Gammon & Grange, P.C. | Jun 8, 2020 | Covid-19 Legal Resources
Congress Listened to PPP Loan Applicants and Recipients. After hearing numerous questions and concerns from small businesses and nonprofits regarding the implementation of the PPP, despite SBA and the Treasury Department administrative guidance, Congress knew a...
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions