Many people shy away from challenging a will because they’re aware of the challenges associated with doing so. However, before you make this decision, you should think long and hard about what you’re giving up. If you realize that you have solid ground to stand on,...
Month: October 2020
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions