After a four-month hiatus, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) of the Small Business Administration (SBA) should soon reopen to accept new loan applications from eligible small businesses, non-profits, and associations but under modified conditions. This program...
- Action Required by Virginia Employers to Comply with New Virginia Employment Laws
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process
- Why do many nonprofits choose 501(c)3 status?
- 6 Months Free COBRA Insurance Coverage for Eligible Individuals – Retroactive 18 Months. New Rules for Employer Compliance
- What qualifies as intellectual property?