After a four-month hiatus, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) of the Small Business Administration (SBA) should soon reopen to accept new loan applications from eligible small businesses, non-profits, and associations but under modified conditions. This program...
Month: December 2020
- What is intellectual property and how can you protect it?
- How can you prove distracted driving?
- How to defend your intellectual property
- Action Required by Virginia Employers to Comply with New Virginia Employment Laws
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process