After a four-month hiatus, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) of the Small Business Administration (SBA) should soon reopen to accept new loan applications from eligible small businesses, non-profits, and associations but under modified conditions. This program...
- 6 Months Free COBRA Insurance Coverage for Eligible Individuals – Retroactive 18 Months. New Rules for Employer Compliance
- What qualifies as intellectual property?
- Employment Discrimination and How to Steer Clear
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #18: PPP Deadline Extended / New SBA Grant Program for Small Venue Operators / Maximum Loan Size for COVID-19 EIDLs Tripled
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #17: Deadline Approaching: Time Running Out to Apply for a PPP Loan