With the dramatic impact and ravages of Covid-19 in 2020, most employers were glad to turn the corner into 2021. However, even as many employers finally begin making plans beyond the immediate pandemic, 2020 has another legacy that must be addressed. Actions by both...
Month: February 2021
CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #16: SBA Gives PPP Priority to the Smallest Entities
by Gammon & Grange, P.C. | Feb 26, 2021 | Covid-19 Legal Resources
Earlier this week, the Small Business Administration (SBA) issued a notice stating that from now until March 10, 2021, only those businesses and nonprofits with fewer than 20 employees will be allowed to submit an application to receive a loan under the...
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions