Though there are multiple business structures available to charitable startups, most choose to pursue 501(c)3 status over other alternatives. According to Forbes, more than 1.6 million nonprofits are 501(c)3 organizations and include environmental groups, food banks,...
- Action Required by Virginia Employers to Comply with New Virginia Employment Laws
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process
- Why do many nonprofits choose 501(c)3 status?
- 6 Months Free COBRA Insurance Coverage for Eligible Individuals – Retroactive 18 Months. New Rules for Employer Compliance
- What qualifies as intellectual property?