Though there are multiple business structures available to charitable startups, most choose to pursue 501(c)3 status over other alternatives. According to Forbes, more than 1.6 million nonprofits are 501(c)3 organizations and include environmental groups, food banks,...
Month: July 2021
- What is intellectual property and how can you protect it?
- How can you prove distracted driving?
- How to defend your intellectual property
- Action Required by Virginia Employers to Comply with New Virginia Employment Laws
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process