Though there are multiple business structures available to charitable startups, most choose to pursue 501(c)3 status over other alternatives. According to Forbes, more than 1.6 million nonprofits are 501(c)3 organizations and include environmental groups, food banks,...
Month: July 2021
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions