Your employee handbook introduces your company culture and values. It also can create employee rights. Increasingly, it is a means to fulfill and clarify government imposed notice and other legal requirements. Thus a careful, updated, and accurate employee handbook is...
Month: August 2021
CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process
by Gammon & Grange, P.C. | Aug 11, 2021 | Covid-19 Legal Resources
On August 4, 2021, the Small Business Administration (SBA) opened a new portal to allow the smallest businesses and nonprofits to submit a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness application directly to SBA for amounts up to $150,000. Previously, all PPP...
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions