You might hear the term intellectual property thrown around quite often, but feel unsure exactly what it means. You are not alone in your uncertainty. As a business owner, it is imperative that you identify your IP and protect it to the best of your ability. What is...
Month: April 2022
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions