- Employment Discrimination in Higher Education
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Internal Investigations
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Federal Government Practice
- Constitutional law with an emphasis on First Amendment freedoms
Bob Flores has more than three decades of experience working on some of the most demanding and impactful legal issues involving the Internet, child safety, and Free Speech. His practice areas focus on litigation, internal investigations, child protection, and employment discrimination in higher education. Mr. Flores also advises on a wide range of legal issues related to federal government practice, higher education, and contract disputes.
With the background of a distinguished career as a former Assistant District Attorney in Manhattan and Deputy Chief in the U.S. Department of Justice's Criminal Division, Mr. Flores is able to draw on his experience to assist clients in engaging the Department of Justice to resolve complex issues at an early stage, and managing criminal investigative demands to clients. Mr. Flores' network of retired federal and state prosecutors and investigators allows him to offer clients sophisticated and high-level investigative services alongside the provision of legal counsel.
My wife Ingrid and I make our home in Fairfax, Virginia. We have three grown children.
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Boston University
- Major: Business Administration
- Virginia Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Supreme Court of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Classes & Seminars
- Visiting Scholar, Boston College, 2009 to 2012
- Adjunct Professor, Regent University, 2011 to 2012
- Of Counsel, 2015
- Director, 2020
- Owner, 2021
- Hampton Road Strategies, LLC, 2009 to 2014
- General Counsel, Morality in Media. Inc., 2010 to 2014
- General Counsel, Global Centurion Foundation, Inc.
- National Law Center for Children and Families, Vice President and Senior Counsel, 1997 to 2001
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, United States Department of Justice, Administrator, 2002 to 2009
- Coordinating Counsel on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Vice Chairman
- Congressional Child Online Protection Act Commission , Commissioner, 1998 to 2000
- Deputy Chief, Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section, Criminal Division, Senior Trial Counsel, 1989 to 2007