Faith-Based For-Profit Entity Law
At the intersection of faith and business are purpose-driven leaders seeking to build profitable and transformative corporate cultures. As a faith-based business leader, you not only want a viable and profitable business, you want it to effectively promote your religious values and mission.
G&G has served hundreds of purpose-driven leaders and faith-based businesses since 1977 and has worked with most of the organizations that resource this space, such as C-12, CBMC, Convene, Faith at Work, and t-factor.
The leading edge provided by G&G’s constitutional and other legal services include all the usual organizational, operational, and transactional matters pertaining to business law, plus the increasingly wide and deep unique issues faith-based entities face, such as:
- Practically incorporating faith mission and values into business organization and operations;
- Managing compliance with the growing body of state and federal laws governing discrimination in employment, services, and accommodation;
- Practically implementing the constitutional freedoms of expression, association, and religious belief;
- Prudently integrating bible study, prayer groups, chaplaincy, etc. in your workplace;
- Wisely navigating the IRS and other regulatory reefs in the path of nonprofit religious organizations collaborating with businesses;
- Providing training and tools to proactively manage risks of faithfully implementing faith driven values in an often hostile culture.
Transform Workplace Culture
Gammon & Grange, P.C. attorneys have decades of experience providing legal counsel on these matters to your purpose-driven peers. We are eager to consult with you off-the-clock to explore whether we might add expertise, experience and value to your leadership team as you seek to transform workplace cultures around the world for the glory of God.
For information about our Church Attorneys.
For information about our Religious Liberties practice, click here.
For information about our Nonprofit Lawyers.
For private schools, learn how to reinforce your classroom management policy to prevent lawsuits from tarnishing your school’s reputation.