Intellectual Property Lawyers Who Effectively Protect Your Intellectual Property
Gammon & Grange is located in northern Virginia, home of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, and the Internet capital of the world. Our intellectual property lawyers offer comprehensive advice on the protection and use of intellectual property, including a full complement of services related to trademarks, service marks, trade dress, domain names, copyright, trade secrets, rights of publicity, unfair competition, internet, technology, AI copyright, and e-commerce.
With several decades of experience our intellectual property lawyers have provided invaluable insight into getting favorable outcomes. Intellectual property law can be complicated, but not for us. We are ready to help you.
A Trademark Attorney in Virginia You Can Trust
Intellectual property law covers a wide area of topics, and our attorneys are well-versed in them. We have represented clients in all areas of intellectual property law, including trademark law.
Trademark attorneys from Gammon and Grange have helped hundreds of organizations successfully obtain and defend federal trademark registrations. Our trademark attorneys are recognized as one of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office’s top filers of trademark applications. In addition to trademark registration, we also handle a wide variety of trademark-related matters, including:
- Trademark searching and clearance
- Trademark renewal applications and incontestability filings
- Trademark licensing
- Trademark watching and enforcement
- Counseling on branding issues and use and protection of logos, slogans, corporate names, product names and program names
- Trademark dispute resolution, including Trademark Trial & Appeal Board proceedings and infringement litigation
- Foreign trademark protection
- Trademark portfolio management
- Creation of organizational trademark/logo style manuals
- Protection of online trademark use (domain name anti-cybersquatting enforcement)
Trademarks are an important part of a business and must be protected. With our attorneys on your side, you can accomplish this.
Copyright Infringement and Licensing
Schedule a free consultation with one of our copyright lawyers. We assist organizations in registering and protecting their copyrightable works and provide counsel on all types of copyright issues, including:
- Copyright infringement dispute resolution and litigation
- Copyright licensing agreements
- Permission clearances for the use of music, artwork, and other forms of creative works
- Employee IP ownership policies
- Publishing contracts
- Statutory webcasting licenses
- Obtaining royalty funds for television programs broadcast through cable and satellite systems from the Copyright Royalty Board
With deep knowledge of intellectual property, a copyright lawyer from our team will be committed to helping you protect your rights and to understanding the importance of copyrights and how they benefit your company.
E-commerce, Domain Names, and Cease and Desist Letters in Virginia
Technology/E-Commerce. Our intellectual property attorneys are also skilled in the computer, Internet, and electronic communications practice areas, advising clients on Internet and technology issues such as:
- Software and click-wrap licensing
- Web development and hosting agreements
- Application service provider agreements
- Online privacy policies
- Various e-commerce agreements
Domain names. Domain names are more than just web addresses; they are valuable forms of intellectual property. We assist with various domain names issues, including the following:
- Domain name dispute resolution arbitration and litigation
- Cease-and-desist letters
- Negotiation of domain name purchases
- Advise on domain name strategies
- Domain name audits
- Domain name portfolio management
- Domain name registration
- Domain name watch services
- Internet searching and monitoring
Gammon & Grange’s intellectual property lawyers offer an Intellectual Property Audit to assist clients in assessing areas of potential risk or weakness and can discuss drafting a cease-and-desist letter if necessary.