Corporation and Business Organization Lawyers
The business law attorneys at Gammon & Grange represent clients in northern Virginia, the Washington, D.C., area, and throughout the country in business formation, business transactions, and business advice, including risk assessment and preventive law.
No matter what kind of business you operate, our business law attorneys can provide you with sound advice on a wide variety of business issues, including the following:
- Incorporation and organizational issues (including advising on choice of entities)
- Asset purchase agreements
- Business Owner Negotiations & Disputes
- Buy-sell agreements
- Contracts (Commercial)
- Franchise Agreements
- Limited liability company (LLC) operating agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Stock purchase agreements
- Trade Compliance
- Venture Capital Investments
Our business lawyers also advise on employment-related issues such as:
- Employment agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Noncompete agreements
- Protection of company trade secrets
For complete information about employment law, click here.
Contact A Business Law Attorney With Experience
Business ventures can be complicated, while business owners face many challenges. Gammon & Grange, P.C. in McLean, Virginia, is ready to provide effective legal representation. Contact us now online or by calling 703-873-7349.