Bonnie Van Der Weide joined Gammon & Grange, P.C. in 2017. She has assisted clients through all phases of intellectual property litigation before various courts, including the International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia.
Ms. Van Der Weide currently practices business law and nonprofit law on various trademark and copyright issues. She also currently serves as a volunteer attorney with Good Samaritan Advocates and as an officer/director of Vienna Youth Soccer.
Volunteer Attorney with Good Samaritan Advocates
Officer/Director of Vienna Youth Soccer
I live in Vienna, Virginia with my husband, Matt and our three children. I am involved in my local church and community, and love watching and playing sports in my free time.
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Virginia
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Systems Engineering
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Associate, 2017
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, Associate, 2003 to 2006
- Good Samaritan Advocates, Former Board Member
- Vienna Youth Soccer, Inc., Board Member and Officer