Skilled Attorneys For Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Based in northern Virginia, the estate planning lawyers at Gammon & Grange have been providing wills, trusts, estate planning and probate services to clients for three decades.
Our firm is experienced with many kinds of charitable giving, such as charitable gift annuities, pooled income funds and charitable remainder trusts.
Our estate planning lawyers provide clients with an individualized estate planning analysis, including tax savings recommendations to maximize distributions to heirs, as well as provide gifts benefiting charity as alternatives to significant tax obligations.
We prepare documents to accomplish the client’s objectives through arrangements such as a qualified terminable interest trust, a qualified marital deduction trust that maximizes the use of each spouse’s combined unified credit, a living trust and durable powers of attorney (including general, limited or health care).
Estate Planning And Probate Services
Our estate planning lawyers also provide the following estate planning and probate services:
- Wills: including simple wills and pour over wills
- Trusts: including charitable remainder trusts, living trusts, revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Living wills and health care powers of attorney (also called health care or medical directives)
- Powers of attorney: including a durable power of attorney
- Elder care law
- Probate: including real estate, businesses, selling or distributing assets, and preparation of estate tax returns (Form 706) and fiduciary income tax returns (Form 1041)
- Estate and trust administration: The firm offers legal counsel to executors and trustees in the administration of estates and trusts, including court qualifications (when necessary), accounting and income tax preparation, distribution guidance, asset sales and transfers, and consultation on other issues that arise. The firm can assist fiduciaries if aid from the court is required. Attorneys in the firm can serve as executor or trustee upon request.
Call A Skilled Estate Planning Attorney
Gammon & Grange, P.C., in Tysons, Virginia, is an experienced law firm that can help you and your family in estate planning matters. For an initial consultation, contact us online or call 703-873-7349.