Ask your insurance carrier who is most likely to sue a nonprofit, or business for that matter, and their answer may surprise you. The plaintiff is not likely to be a victim of slip and fall in your poorly lighted or maintained parking lot. The most likely plaintiffs...
- Action Required by Virginia Employers to Comply with New Virginia Employment Laws
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process
- Why do many nonprofits choose 501(c)3 status?
- 6 Months Free COBRA Insurance Coverage for Eligible Individuals – Retroactive 18 Months. New Rules for Employer Compliance
- What qualifies as intellectual property?