Ask your insurance carrier who is most likely to sue a nonprofit, or business for that matter, and their answer may surprise you. The plaintiff is not likely to be a victim of slip and fall in your poorly lighted or maintained parking lot. The most likely plaintiffs...
- What is intellectual property and how can you protect it?
- How can you prove distracted driving?
- How to defend your intellectual property
- Action Required by Virginia Employers to Comply with New Virginia Employment Laws
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #19: Changes to the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process