Effectively Protecting Your Intellectual Property
Gammon & Grange is located in northern Virginia, home of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, and the Internet capital of the world. We offer comprehensive advice on the protection and use of intellectual property, including a full complement of services related to trademarks, service marks, trade dress, domain names, copyright, trade secrets, rights of publicity, unfair competition, Internet, technology and e-commerce.
With several decades of experiences our attorneys have provided invaluable insight in getting favorable outcomes. Intellectual property law can be complicated, but not for us. We are ready to help you.
Answering Your Questions About Trademarks
Intellectual property law covers a wide area of topics, and our attorneys are well-versed in them. We have represented clients with:
Trademarks. Our lawyers have helped hundreds of organizations successfully obtain and defend federal trademark registrations. We are recognized as one of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office’s top filers of trademark applications. In addition to trademark registration, we also handle a wide variety of trademark-related matters, including:
- Trademark searching and clearance
- Trademark renewal applications and incontestability filings
- Trademark licensing
- Trademark watching and enforcement
- Counseling on branding issues and use and protection of logos, slogans, corporate names, product names and program names
- Trademark dispute resolution, including Trademark Trial & Appeal Board proceedings and infringement litigation
- Foreign trademark protection
- Trademark portfolio management
- Creation of organizational trademark/logo style manuals
- Protection of online trademark use (domain name anti-cybersquatting enforcement)
Trademarks are an important part of a business and must be protected. With our attorneys on your side, you will be able to accomplish this.
Representing Clients In Copyright Matters
Copyright. We assist organizations in registering and protecting their copyrightable works and provide counsel on all types of copyright issues, including:
- Copyright infringement dispute resolution and litigation
- Copyright licensing agreements
- Permission clearances for use of music, artwork and other forms of creative works
- Employee IP ownership policies
- Publishing contracts
- Statutory webcasting licenses
- Obtaining royalty funds for television programs broadcast through cable and satellite systems from the Copyright Royalty Board
With deep knowledge of intellectual property, our attorneys are committed to helping you protect your rights and understand the importance of copyrights and how they benefit your company.
Invaluable Insight Into Ecommerce And Domain Names
Technology/E-Commerce. Our attorneys are also skilled in the computer, Internet and electronic communications practice areas, advising clients on Internet and technology issues such as:
- Software and click-wrap licensing
- Web development and hosting agreements
- Application service provider agreements
- Online privacy policies
- Various e-commerce agreements
Domain names. Domain names are more than just web addresses; they are valuable forms of intellectual property. We assist various domain names issues, including:
- Domain name dispute resolution arbitration and litigation
- Cease-and-desist letters
- Negotiation of domain name purchases
- Advise on domain name strategies
- Domain name audits
- Domain name portfolio management
- Domain name registration
- Domain name watch services
- Internet searching and monitoring
Gammon & Grange, offers an Intellectual Property Audit to assist clients in assessing areas of potential risk or weakness.
Contact Skilled IP Lawyers Now
In today’s marketplace, intellectual property is often an organization’s most valuable asset. It may even constitute a company’s entire business. Our goal is to help clients develop an integrated and effective intellectual property strategy that maximizes protection, security and enforcement of their rights. Gammon & Grange, P.C. in Tysons, Virginia, is a seasoned law firm. Please set up a consultation by contacting us via email or calling 703-873-7349.