Experienced Northern Virginia Truck Accident Attorneys
If you were injured or a family member was injured or killed in a trucking accident on Interstate 81 or anywhere in northern Virginia, you should talk with an experienced Northern Virginia truck accident lawyer immediately.
An Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help Ensure Prompt Access To Medical Care
Your first concern after a big-rig truck accident injury is, of course, the well-being of the injured or care for the family after a fatal accident. If you or your loved one is hospitalized after an 18-wheeler forced your car off the highway, you want to get the best medical care available. Our attorneys are prepared to advocate for the person who was hurt from the very first day we are on the job as legal counsel.
Investigation And Representation
In addition to monitoring matters concerning health care for the person who suffered injuries in a truck accident, our law firm adeptly handles other aspects of a serious truck-car wreck, including the following:
- Review and scrutiny of the police report
- Investigation into the facts and circumstances behind the accident
- Interviewing witnesses
- Photographing the scene of the accident
- Requesting and scrutinizing the truck driver’s log and seeking appropriate experts’ opinions on any issues in question, such as negligence in truck maintenance
- Discussion with doctors to determine prognosis for future treatment, therapy and disability accommodations
- Preparations to go to trial if necessary seeking the maximum compensation attainable
A Truck Accident Injury Lawyer Can Advocate For Your Best Interests
Legal and financial issues involving insurance companies, health care providers and law enforcement are best handled by a lawyer who understands how to best protect the interests of the victim ― the injured person and family members who are affected.