Effectively Representing Business Owners In Tort-Related Issues
The focus of business owners should be to build and nurture a business to prosperity and success. When legal disputes arise, excessive time and resources diverted to containing the damage can be the undoing of profitability and health of a business. It is important to have a lawyer ready to protect and advise your business when challenges come about involving employees, partners or shareholders.
Business clients throughout northern Virginia and the Washington, D.C., area look to Gammon & Grange, P.C., for knowledgeable representation in any business tort matter. Our diversified team of experienced lawyers is ready with the talent and knowledge necessary to skillfully evaluate your case, recommend a plan of action and represent your best interests. We know how to resolve these cases with a fair agreement.
Contact our law firm to schedule a no-obligation consultation regarding any of the following:
- Harm of a business through breach of duty of loyalty
- Breach of covenants not to compete resulting in unfair competition
- Other employer versus employee litigation (except Title VII disputes, which we do not handle)
- Litigation associated with mergers and acquisitions
- Conversion of employer assets by employees
- Stealing or misappropriation of employer assets by employees or former employees
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Tortious interference with contractual relations between and among businesses anywhere throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia
Gammon & Grange, P.C., handles business torts involving violation of noncompete agreements and other offenses with the benefit of more than 30 years of legal experience on your side. Phone our law offices at toll-free 866-445-2911 or 703-761-5000 or contact us online. Discover how we earned our reputation for legal excellence and our track record of success. Se habla español.