When you experience a motor vehicle accident, there is a lot of uncertainty in the days and weeks to follow. This is especially true if you sustain a significant personal injury and need financial support to pay for necessary treatment. Filing a claim with your...
How can you prove distracted driving?
by Gammon & Grange, P.C. | Feb 3, 2022 | Personal Injury
Distracted driving causes more than 900,000 motor vehicle accidents every year. However, distracted driving can be difficult to prove. How can you prove that a driver who caused your injuries in a motor vehicle accident was driving while distracted? Virginia law...
Tips for safe winter driving
by Gammon & Grange, P.C. | Jan 28, 2021 | Personal Injury
Winter driving brings many additional risks, which are only compounded by traditional risks like distracted drivers or drunk drivers. You also have to contend with black ice, slush, whiteout conditions, slick roads, freezing rain and many other hazards. Even a small...
How can I prove distracted driving caused my accident?
by Gammon & Grange, P.C. | May 1, 2020 | Personal Injury
Virginia commuters spend a lot of time on the road. They drive to and from work, pick up their kids from school, and make trips to the grocery store with easy navigation. You’re comfortable making your way around. You’re not expecting to get into an accident. If...
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions