Negotiating And Litigating For Spinal Cord Injury Victims
When people hear the term “spinal injury,” they tend to think of severe back injuries occurring in the context of traffic accidents and workplace accidents. In fact, spinal cord injuries also occur as a result of surgical errors or other types of medical malpractice.
Regardless of how your spinal injury happened, your short-term and long-term losses and expenses mean that you should talk to a lawyer promptly. An experienced attorney can help ensure that you have access to quality medical treatment and explore all avenues to helping you obtain the compensation you will need.
Contact Gammon & Grange, P.C., to discuss your spinal injury and/or surgical error injury, including any of the following:
- Paralysis following a car accident or construction site accident
- Spinal cord injury occurring because of medical treatments gone bad, such as spinal cord implants or spinal cord blocking injections
- Arachnoiditis or any other neuropathic pain that threatens to affect you long term
- Any other type of injury occurring as a result of surgical errors
- Organ damage occurring during surgery
- Bile duct injury during gall bladder surgery
- Internal organ damage occurring along with gastric bypass/bariatric surgery
- Sepsis/infection occurring after any type of surgery
It may have been your back surgeon or it may have been an anesthesiologist who committed errors leading to your injury. Your spinal cord implant surgery may have gone wrong because the implant itself was faulty, or because the doctor or anesthesiology did not follow the standard of care.
Gammon & Grange, P.C., is a well-established, proven-effective civil litigation law firm based in northern Virginia. We are well-prepared to vigorously represent your best interests after you have suffered a spinal injury in an accident or due to medical malpractice (surgical error). We are willing to meet with you or confer by phone at no cost to discuss your situation and make recommendations.
For information on how Gammon & Grange, P.C., can put more than 30 years of legal experience to work in your spinal injury case, call us at toll-free 866-445-2911 or 703-761-5000 or contact us online. Discover how we earned our reputation for legal excellence and our track record of success. Se habla español.