President Biden signed into law March 11 the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA). Among the benefits is 6 months of free (federally subsidized) continued health insurance coverage beginning this month. This significant benefit is for individuals...
- 6 Months Free COBRA Insurance Coverage for Eligible Individuals – Retroactive 18 Months. New Rules for Employer Compliance
- What qualifies as intellectual property?
- Employment Discrimination and How to Steer Clear
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #18: PPP Deadline Extended / New SBA Grant Program for Small Venue Operators / Maximum Loan Size for COVID-19 EIDLs Tripled
- CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ALERT — CARES Act Alert #17: Deadline Approaching: Time Running Out to Apply for a PPP Loan