A donor has just sent your nonprofit a generous check. How do you return this kind and important donor handshake? There are specific steps charitable organizations receiving donations must follow to comply with IRS tax laws. Charitable organizations should know that...
- Church Bylaws: 5 Essential Tips All Churches Should Follow
- Are Church Bylaws Legally Binding? The Risk of Messy Bylaws
- Domain Name Trademark Infringement: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- Brand and Trademark Protection: Preserving Your Company’s Good Name
- Employers Beware of Continuing to Rely on Your Non-Disparagement Agreement and Non-Compete Provisions